Seven Marine has core values that drive our decisions and form our culture:
- Our customers' interests always come first;
- We will always be open and honest;
- Our people are our greatest assets; as such, we treat them with respect and dignity;
- We are committed to supporting our communities and local charities; and
- We recognize and encourage our team to achieve a healthy balance between work and family life.
Seven Marine's unique culture will attract and retain world-class professionals by providing a positive and rewarding work environment that recognizes innovation, creativity and teamwork. In addition to our ground breaking technology we believe that our people and their abilities will be the key to our success.
With Rick Davis as the Founder and President of Seven Marine, we offer the rare experience for engineering and management personnel to work directly with the former Chief Technology Officer and Executive VP of Engine Development for a major marine manufacturer. Through this experience, the team has a consistent opportunity to grow and succeed with Rick's direct involvement.
In addition to Rick's experience, Seven has a highly experienced engineering team and management group, creating a fast-paced and energetic environment. This group has over 35 US and International patents between the team and has a history of out-of-the-box thinking that drives market innovation.
Additionally, the Seven Marine team brings broad international business experience and potential for international business travel.